Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care Excellence
Saint Anne Extended Healthcare provides 24-hour skilled nursing care in an environment that enhances each individual’s dignity and self-worth. Our staff works closely with residents, their families and their doctors to provide exceptional, personalized care. We are proud to have served the Winona community for over 50 years.
Skilled nursing services include:
- Diabetes Management
- Hospice Services
- IV Therapy
- Medication Administration
- Nursing Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Post-Surgical Care
- Resident and Caregiver Education
- Skilled Observation and Assessment
- Skilled Respiratory Care
- Sterile Dressing Changes
- Tube Feedings
- Wound Care
Should there come a time when efforts to cure or slow an illness are not working or are perhaps being more harmful than helpful, our palliative care team can help ensure that a resident’s final months of life are as good and fulfilling as they can be. Palliative care is about providing comfort, control and dignity… not about giving up. Our staff is trained to work with residents and their families to:
- Provide relief from pain and other uncomfortable symptoms.
- Assist in making difficult medical decisions.
- Coordinate care with doctors.
- Provide educational offerings.
- Assist the resident and their loved ones with emotional and spiritual support and guidance.
- Provide grief support and bereavement follow-up.
Residents at Saint Anne Extended Healthcare enjoy the convenience of telemedicine. Telemedicine is a face-to-face appointment with the resident’s provider conducted via large screen television. Using special equipment, provides can listen to the resident’s heart and lungs and even check skin, throat and ears.
For more information about Saint Anne Extended Healthcare, please call 507-454-3621.