A Place for Caring
For a caregiver, time is a precious thing. Let the Benedictine Adult Day Center give you some time... time to get things done, time for appointments, time to rest and recharge.
Benedictine Adult Day Center provides a quality day center for adults with healthcare, personal, and/or social needs. We offer a wide variety of health and personal care services for your loved one, as well as meaningful social activities, companionship, and nutritious meals. Our highly trained professional staff provides an atmosphere that encourages maximum independence, social interaction, and maintenance of satisfactory health for every guest.
Benedictine Adult Day Center offers support in the form of respite, as well as the opportunity to consult with service providers regarding concerns for your loved one’s care.
For your peace of mind, Benedictine Adult Day Center:
- has a compassionate, caring staff trained to care for adults with special needs ranging from development differences to dementia or Alzheimer's
- provides hot, nutritious meals, with special diets prepared upon physician’s orders
- maintains a team of qualified staff on-site for medical emergencies
- provides professional staff assessments and services for occupational, physical, and/or speech therapy
- conducts a regular review of guest records by a Registered Nurse to assure your loved one’s needs are met
- provides access to spiritual services and pastoral counseling upon request
- takes appointment for on-site services such as beauty salon/barber shop or whirlpool usage
- provides assistance with arranging transportation
- is licensed by the State of Minnesota
For more information about Benedictine Adult Day Care, please call 507-457-3810 or fill out the Connect with Us form on this or any page.